Sunday, November 30, 2008

For the Record!

Well I do believe I've got something I need to note for the record today!! Are you ready? Do you want to know what I'm talking about? Well I guess you need to keep on reading then! It's about little Joshy, my not so tiny little boy who just turned 10 months old a few days ago! I was sweeping up in the bathroom tonight when he pulled up on my leg and then....took a step to the cabinet! I announced it but I'm not sure anyone believed me! Then maybe thirty minutes later I set him down on the ground(standing up) in front of his Daddy and he took about two and a half steps to him! It just looked like he could walk perfectly for a second! I was not expecting that quite yet! So for the record today was the day Joshy took his first steps!! It may be a bit before he is really walking, but he is definitely practicing!

No comments: