Friday, November 7, 2008

My Lil' Baby!

Well I still haven't gotten around to finishing up the Halloween pictures... see I need them back in their costumes for a few better shots, especially two of them....but anyhow I've got something else for you now! Joshua decided to do something new this morning! And I quickly grabbed the camera so you could see! This is video taken with a camera so there is no light and no sound. But you should be able to tell what he is doing! By the way he did 'this' a half a dozen times before I laid him down for his nap! And I thought he was trying to say 'Hi' too!


And yes his shirt is on backwards due to his big brother putting it on him this morning and you did catch a glimpse of his butt due to his pants pulling at his big cloth diapered bottom!

No comments: