Friday, November 7, 2008

My Lil' Baby!

Well I still haven't gotten around to finishing up the Halloween pictures... see I need them back in their costumes for a few better shots, especially two of them....but anyhow I've got something else for you now! Joshua decided to do something new this morning! And I quickly grabbed the camera so you could see! This is video taken with a camera so there is no light and no sound. But you should be able to tell what he is doing! By the way he did 'this' a half a dozen times before I laid him down for his nap! And I thought he was trying to say 'Hi' too!

video
And yes his shirt is on backwards due to his big brother putting it on him this morning and you did catch a glimpse of his butt due to his pants pulling at his big cloth diapered bottom! video

No comments: