Saturday, January 17, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays


It's Saturday! And I'm currently listening to.........

I Was Made To Love You by Toby Mac.......

The other day when my seven year old son asked me the purpose of life , this song popped into my head. While we had a bit of a discussion about "why we are here," I think the lyrics to this song say a lot!




For more Then Sings My Soul Saturdays go and visit Amy at Sign, Miracles and Wonders
her family needs extra prayers this week for their son Spencer, so go and read an encourage and be encouraged!

4 comments:

More Than Words said...

Hi Erica!

Oh we LOVE TobyMac!!!!!! I used to blast that song in the car!! LOL

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Another great Toby Mac song! I really need to look into getting some of his music. Even my son loves it. Thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

That is a nice song by Toby Mac.

Amanda said...

Well said!

God bless-
Amanda