I decided to jump on this easy and fun bandwagon! Okay it's getting a bit late, but if you want to join in this week or another go and check out Tina at Golden Goodness!
1. What is your favorite family activity? Right now I would have to say the beach, but anything that gets us out of the house and having fun together.
2. Do you know how to play poker? Maybe, a tiny bit, but I've not played in years.
3. Have you ever been to a chiropractor? Once quite a few years ago, I think it was supposed to help my TMJ they cracked my neck which freaked me out so I never wanted to go back.
4. Have you ever slopped pigs or milked cows? Nope no pigs or cows in my life!
5. How are you doing with the goals you made for the New Year? Uh, I made goals? Oh yeah I remember, well I've been exercising a lot more but not as much a I resolved and not eating like I should, I've not given up though. I've also been going to church more and memorizing some verses.
6. Is there something you dread doing every day? The dishes and laundry, the two things that never seem to stop!
7. What room in your home would you most like to buy new furniture for? That's tough, but right now I'd have to say our bedroom, we sleep on a full size bed that is lumpy and bumpy. I'm really wanting a King size lately!
8. If I had a dollar for every time I yawned, I'd be able to pay for some one to watch the kids so I could sleep for a few days. (I just yawned so that came to mind)