Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

NotMeMonday

It’s been awhile since I’ve done a Not Me Monday post! I didn’t really feel right doing one without MckMama, while Stellan was in the hospital. I am so happy that he is home! But in case you didn’t know Not Me Monday is where you confess all your embarrassing and awful moments of the last week while still managing to deny them! Oh yeah and my favorite part is  to read about how ‘perfect’ everyone else is!

 

I did not have my parents come over (from 40 minutes away) to babysit while I went to get my recheck echo! When I got there I didn’t find out that my appointment was supposed to be for another day, I was not embarrassed and wasn’t thrilled when they said they would see if they could fit me in! I didn’t forget to even mention that I was this ditzy to my parents when I got back!

So this past week I did not rearrange my living room even though the rest of my house was filthy and calling screaming my name!

I did not then spend two hours cleaning the bathrooms the next day because they were so desperately in need of a scrub down. Of course I didn’t even finish the second bathroom and it’s floor isn’t still waiting for me clean it! Did I mention how my husband did not say the other day (before I cleaned) that the boy’s bathroom smelled like a boy’s bathroom! I did not say, unfortunately it’s your daughter’s bathroom too, poor Sissy!

Speaking of Sissy she is not home from school today because she was coughing all night! I would not have completely made her go (after she took some medicine of course) except that she asked her Daddy and she has him wrapped! I’m not that mean! Oh and did I mention that she’s NOT stopped coughing all day!

There is no way my brain has run out things for me to type, so I’m not throwing this picture in here just because I like it! april 024

Now go ahead and visit MckMama to read some more NMM’s (and she’s got a contest up today)!

4 comments:

Sonya said...

He's a cutie!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh Erica, you SOOOOOOOO have to tell me how you got your picture to rotate like that! That is AWESOME!!! I wanna know! I wanna know!

Great Not Me's!

erin said...

I am never a mean Mama either....I say "You will be fine." cute kids! I have a few blondies myself!
~erin

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great list! The doctor's appointment mishap would so NOT happen to me...

You have some seriously cute kiddos!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!