Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

 

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!
 
Today I’m walking around in December of 2004! This was Christmas Eve  in the hospital the day after Curly was born! That is Sissy holding not yet Curly and PJ in the foreground.

PJ,Maddy&BabyNate

And of course this is Curly (also known as Blondie among many other nicknames) before he was Blonde, Curly or Hyper!

BabyChristmas

Maddysleeping

And while I was in the hospital someone got this shot of Sissy sleeping amongst Christmas boxes and presents!

Next week (or when I jump on the bandwagon again) I’m going to try and venture back pre-kids!

Thank you Erica for hosting this (I just wanted to type my name)!

2 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

That is so cute, I love the picture of him in the Santa hat. I really should have done that with my baby. He was born on Dec. 1st this year. Its been great visiting you on your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine!

E @ Scottsville said...

No, thank YOU for playing along!!! It seems like we're getting FEWER players each week, but that's okay. Even if nobody plays, I enjoy a reason to post old pictures!!! I do love seeing other peoples old pics too!

Thanks for sharing and walking along with me!!!