Saturday, April 17, 2010

What's He Really Thinking? by Paula Rinehart

Well I guess Paula's been busy, I know I needed to come write my review of this book I read a little while ago, and then I was looking at Bloom Book Club and their new book for spring, well it's by Paula Rinehart and I was thinking I heard that name before and then five minutes later I decided to get this review written and I realize she wrote this book!
What's He Really Thinking?: 
How to Be a Relational Genius with the Man in Your Life
by Paula RinehartWhat's He Really Thinking?: How to Be a Relational Genius with the Man in Your Life


I thought this book was very insightful into the minds of men in general, sometimes I feel like my man is a special case and all the rules don't apply to him (does everyone think this?) There were lots of wonderful insights, things that were easy to relate to and plenty to make me smile. I love how she talked about our influence on men, and she gave many useful examples of how to talk with the men in our lives, while I mainly thought about my hubby while reading this, you could take much of this and apply it to a son, dad, brother or any other man. If you are having trouble understanding your man or just want to get a bit more insight on them then it might be worth it for you to check it out! This book won't solve all your problems but it is nonetheless interesting and helpful!I would give it 4 out of 5 stars.
This book was given to me to review by BookSneeze! Check them out!

No comments: