Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sharing Time

So I'm feeling really happy that I've been taking more pictures lately. Unfortunately I'm having a tough time sharing them. I went to upload a bunch the other day and all but one dissappeared. I used to use Windows Live Writer, but I'm using hubby's computer and he doesn't want me downloading anything else, evidently I already gave him a virus, that sounds awful, LOL!
So I'm going to see if I can find a few choice pics to share with you =)
By the way I can't stand having the date on the bottom of the pics, but my hubby thinks it's wonderful. I doubt you see it in many future pics ;)


My Curly Nay Nay with a gun!


BabyBoy driving the neighbors dead Barbie Jeep (with another neighbor inside),
 he wouldn't get out!

Baby Boy's drawing on the sidewalk of his potty seat, I thought that was hilarious!


post signature

No comments: