Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Post

Yep that is the name of this post!!
Me, "PJ you are too old to be running around in your underwear!"
PJ, "No, I'm not!" and then he runs off!

I'm working on something, but you will have to wait awhile to find out what it is =)!

Of course I'm working on lots of things all of the time, like trying to keep my house clean....wait, that is more like a battle! And right now I'm working on getting Joshy down for a nap and keeping him from climbing on everything he possibly can!

I'm also working on getting this pain out of my neck, see for some reason there were two boys in my bed last night and I didn't have a pillow. So just one more thing to work on.

But you may have to wait a few weeks to find out what exactly I'm 'working' on. Even if I stop working on it for some reason, I'll still let you know what it is eventually ;)!

3 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Ya big TEASE!

More Than Words said...

Ohhhh...mysterious!! Can't wait!! :)

Jennifer said...

I'm looking forward to see what you're working on! Can't wait!