Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays

I just finished this book and I liked it more than I expected. I'm pretty sure I got the name from another TT participant, so thank you! I plan to read the rest of the Trilogy. Of course I For more Teasers or to join in yourself go and visit Should Be Reading

Relentless (Dominion Trilogy #1)
by Robin Parish
from page 156

She nodded. "The theories posited that anywhere from seventy to ninety percenty of the human brain is unused. Those same theories stated that if we were ever to tap into the idle parts of our minds, we might gain enhanced mental skills. Abilities like a photographic memory might become attainable by everyone."





2 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

This sounds good.
Life is Stranger Than Fiction

MizB said...

Ooo, so glad you're gonna read the rest of Robin's trilogy! GREAT books! :D

MizB (hostess of TT) ;)
Should Be Reading