Monday, July 20, 2009

Not My Child Monday

In case you haven’t been keeping up with MckMama, she is having a special edition of Not Me Monday this week that involves your child! So it’s time to share all the ‘wonderful’ things my children did or ‘didn’t’ do lately!

I wanted to let the world know that Baby Boy does not have a bruise and a scratch on his eye because he was playing with a light saber and of course a scratch on his chin from who knows what!

 chocolate 330    

PJ and Curly neither one get out of bed TWENTY times after they go to sleep! Surely the 8 and 4 year old know how to lay down and go to sleep before they just pass out from pure exhaustion!

Curly did not have something odd on his face today and when I asked him  what it was he didn’t lie and say he had no idea, but then when I realized it was an old horse stamp I have (that I had no clue actually still has some ink on it) he did not proceed to show me where he stamped his leg and his foot.

My boys Never pee on the floor behind the toilet and even in the trashcan in there! Nope, my boys are civilized little  beings who are being raised proper. That would also mean that they never burp at the table or much less that they ever have burping contests! And my daughter Never joins in with them because she is a proper young lady!  Baby Boy wasn’t even making a loud noise the other day that was a mimic of Curly’s loud pretend burp! Nope I would be mortified if all that were true!

And of course this 10 year old girl never makes funny faces when I’m trying to take a serious picture of her, she does not have just a touch or two of her Dad’s silliness! But this isn’t actually a sweet picture because I couldn’t find a good silly one right now.

chocolate 321  

Okay, I’m really late with this post, but better late than never =)!

signature

2 comments:

Tyne said...

Hey Erica, thanks for coming by! As far as my font for post titles, I got them off of Amanda's blog, she has hundreds of free fonts and a tutorial on how to add them to your post titles. There is a button on my sidebar that will take you right there. Have a great afternoon!

E @ Scottsville said...

I'm sooooo slow getting around to all of my favorite blogs lately. It's just so BUSY right now!

But I made it here. WOO HOOOO!

I'm glad my boys aren't the only little hooligans in the world. Burpin at the table? NO, not my kids either. Nope!