Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday

 
 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not so lazy that I grabbed MckMama’s premade intro!

I was not late to a birthday party on Saturday and late to church on Sunday, not me (I know everyone I know is LOL right?)!

I then did not precede to ‘get on’ to my hubby today when he was running  late to take PJ to his friend’s party today!

Uh, that’s right we didn’t have two parties this weekend and you wouldn’t already know about how I climbed through the bounce house tunnels and slides if you followed me on twitter!

I’ve not actually been uploading some new things over at my other blog that you need to go check out!  You shouldn’t look around and click on some buttons over there and tell me what else you’d like to see!

We did not have a bunch of easy meals this week, like grilled cheese and fries and totino’s pizza. Not a chance because I love to cook big huge exotic meals that my family won’t touch!

And I’m not going to put some strange photo on here, that isn’t even of my kids because I’m weird like that!  When noticing the horseshoe prints on our nearby sidewalk, I wasn’t slightly surprised enough to take a picture (since the camera wasn’t already around my neck )!  Please don’t notice my chipped toe nail polish! house 008

 

post signature

6 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I am always late!!! It started when I had my first kid, and only got worse with the second!
I've been rockin' the easy meals too!
Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Oh, funny stuff right there - we had two birthday parites this weekend too!! Both back to back on Sunday!! Thanks for stopping by!

Jen said...

My toe nail polish isn't chipped either haha ;) Sounds like you were busy this weekend!

maddie/cadesmimi said...

Just stoppin' by for a visit. Enjoyed your post! Have a good Not Me, Monday!!! Kathy

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Well, it sounds like you do need some SUPERPOWERS so you won't be late again! =0)

Erica

E @ Scottsville said...

PS - we woulnd't have ever noticed your chipped toenails if you hadn't called our attention to it, you silly girl!

=0)