Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!
 
 
Well I decided that I’d do one more week of little Sissy and then move on to PJ! So this week I’ve got pictures of Sissy when she was in ballet and tap and a picture of her on her 4th birthday! In case you can’t tell she seems to be thinking she was the most special princess in the world!  And of course she was and still is to her Daddy and me!   In case you didn’t know she is completely Daddy’s girl, but we’ve actually become closer as she’s gotten older so that is one plus to the whole growing up thing!
 
maddytap  
This is Sissy holding her rose afterward!
Don’t you love the HUGE bow on her head! She still has this outfit and still fits in it (it was baggy then, tight now)!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry this is so grainy, but I figured I didn’t need to blur anyone out because of it! She is the second from the left! See how they are all doing different things =)!
 
Maddydance

 

Ah, and here is Princess Sissy on her 4th birthday looking at Bitty Baby’s book of course! And thanks to a trip to the doll hospital (literally) she still has Bitty Baby!

maddyprincess

Thanks for stopping by, go visit the other Erica for more Walks down Memory Lane!

5 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwwww... I just love old photos of my kiddos... and seeing OTHERS big kids when they were tiny, too!

She was a darling little princess and dancer!

Glad you came along for my walk with me again this week.

Erica

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the big bow on her head! That last picture is so sweet!

christy rose said...

Awww! How sweet! Does she still dance. My girls started dancing at age 4 and they are still dancing at age 10,12, and 14. they love it!

Meghan said...

Beautiful Babies!

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Click on the "Toilet Abuser" tag at the bottom for a few other "editions" of letters to my Toilet Abuser. The offenses are many!

Grace said...

She is a doll!They grow so fast.I remember being a daddy's girl then when I turned 12 I didnt favor my parents and I still don't.