Thursday, February 3, 2011

laptop

 Well my husband has been out of a job now since November =( And he's driving me CRAZY! I need him to go back to work. He has been hogging the computer big time, but he just officially gave me use of this laptop that was doing no good sitting in it's bag. Only problem is it's kind of a pain to hook up my drive with pics and stuff. But I will. He had a second interview and is waiting to hear on that job, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying off course too! Asking God that it please be HIS will for my hubby to get this job!
Sissy just fell off her scotter and scrapped  up hands, elbow and her stomach, and she's such a big girl she didn't cry! Meanwhile my boys have all come in and our watching their Daddy play one of their video games (PokePark)!  Well got run, just thought about easy it is to blog when you have a computer in your living area!

No comments: