Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Time is Just a Flyin'

 Wow, who knows the last time I posted but I'm here now and that's what counts =)! The summer is flying by! Just played outside with the boys! Bubbles and bikes and scooters. Nate fell off his bike for the second day in a row. I'm going to have wrap in bubble wrap or something!  Joshy is playing Batman on the Wii for a few before he lays down for a nap. Then I've got to help Madeline with her mermaid tail she wants me to make. She's taken the initiative and started making a pattern! So now I've got to do my part! Madeline will be 12 years old this week and as of lately she is obsessed with mermaids!  I blame this partly on this show!
PJ has started going to a Lego Robotics Club, which he really likes and seems to be pretty educational.
We plan on going swimming this afternoon if it doesn't storm! Last week there were storms everyday! Anyways that's all  for now, got to get back to the kiddos!

No comments: