Monday, August 1, 2011

Couples Who Pray by SQuire Rushnell and Louise DuHart

Couples Who Pray: The Most Intimate Act Between a Man and a Woman 
by Squire Rushnell and Louise DuArt

This book started out with lots of background stories and such to boost up the book and the value of praying together as a couple. The authors challenge you to pray with your spouse for 5 minutes a day for 40 days to build and establish the habit and therefore the many blessings that come with it. I whole heartedly agreed and was encouraged by reading this. Unfortunately it did not convince my husband to do it with me. I felt my husband gave up reading to quickly as it started out with so much build up, I wish it would have gotten to the important parts a bit quicker. That being said there is still definitely value in this book for couples looking to develop the habit of praying together! Not one of my top books, but I'd give it 3 stars just for the whole concept.


The publisher provided me with a complimentary copy of this book through BookSneeze®.

No comments: