Thursday, August 21, 2008

Third Day

Not the band, but I do like them. Well I went to wake up my son for his third day of school and already he doesn't want to go! I can't believe it! I'm disappointed too! I want to protect him and keep him from any 'pain' he may feel at school. He told me this morning he got lost at PE yesterday. Basically he got left! I'm not ready to pull him out and homeschool him again quite yet! But still I was hoping for him to really like it. Mind you he is the shy and quiet type, though he can get quite loud at times! My daughter does seem to be liking her teacher and class okay though. SO that is good news! And my little 3 yr old is loving doing his school at home! He asks me if we can do it! Right now he is watching his Leapfrog ABC movie. Better go get a few other things done, while he is still watching!

No comments: