Sunday, November 16, 2008

International Babywearing Week

Well International Babywearing week was actually last week, I had heard but it didn't dawn on me to make a post about it till last night..but I had to get a picture first! I like wearing my babies, I had been given a snugli (or similar) a try with my first 9 years ago, but didn't get far with that. For some reason when I was pregnant with my third child I found out a lot more about natural parenting ideas including babywearing, cloth diapering, and co-sleeping. That doesn't mean I do it all, all the time. But we babywear when it is convenient (I have a stroller too)! I have a hotsling(bounding blossoms) and a mei tai that I made. Here is a picture of us today at the park in my mei tai.
















And because I've had so much of little Joshy lately, let me try and find one of the rest of them...
Well this is the best for all four (or three) of them together I can do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great looking family!

Dad