Saturday, February 28, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays


I have to say I just searched for this song using the wrong artist for 10 minutes before I realized I had the wrong one. But in the end I had that aha moment and quickly found it.
In my Bible study last week part of our study was about what is from God and for God and I thought of this song, which I really like anyways!

John 1:3
"Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."

Colossians 1:16
"For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him."

Go and visit Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders for some more TSMSS!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Great post for TSMSS! I also really enjoyed your blog and I added you to my blogroll. stop over for "coffee" sometime! :-)

Darlene said...

Great song and video. I have heard the song ..but have not seen the video. I like it!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Darlene

seesawfaith said...

love this song! The video is a great visual of the lyrics too.

Thanks for posting.